Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Them dern mini-game projects
I experienced flash for the first time (well using it anyway) in class during our mini-game projects. I finally realized how complex computers are. I always knew there were codes and I figured those little green plates in computers and video games kinda worked on magic. Well I knew it wasn't magic, but thinking about how it worked always slipped right past my mind without any comprehension. I can't imagine how complex and long of a list of codes big fancy games have. Although glitches and hacking seems to make more sense, as does fixing a glitch or blocking a hack. The life of a game designer must be rough, spend all that time on making a decent game and then out of the blue... BOOM hacked, or people have found several glitches you had overlooked. My main question now is: How do these codes and random assortment of characters create the stuff it does? If any smart people stop by this blog it would be nice for a legit answer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment