Friday, March 4, 2011
Dat der blog
Incorrect spelling usage much? Things I've recently done you say? Why haven't I put music on my blog? Why are there so many questions at the beginning of this blog? The world may never know. Unless I answer said questions in this blog post. Well the spelling usage was intentional. Other than not thinking of names for my blog posts, I've been working on a few scenes for the game. Yes from now on it is referred to as "The Game". As for the music crisis, I think that people who bring up a blog with their computer volume on could find a very unpleasant surprise. Especially when they have music coming from another page, or could be in a quiet enviornment. Any way the bell is going to ring in aboooooout 7 seconds.
Labels:
awesome,
blog,
blogger,
class,
game,
globaloria,
project,
steven8520,
topic,
west virginia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tell me something at "the game".
ReplyDeleteI can't spell anymore either. I meant to say tell me something about "the game". You can do that in your next exciting post which I'm sure won't be until Friday.
ReplyDeleteNo blog post this week????
ReplyDeleteYou know there are other days that you can post besides Friday especially when you know that you aren't going to be in class that day. That would've been a good idea for this week.
ReplyDelete